Friday, January 17, 2014

My BestFriend At Phnom Penh



I have many boy friends and girl friends, but I have one friend, which is my best friend. He calls Phanith, 24 years old, a student year II of business, at Build Bright University. He was born in 1990, in Camkamorn district, Phnom Penh city. He has five brothers and three sisters. His farther is a soldier and mother is a house maker. He is a kind, friendly, and handsome man. He is taller than I am. He is 1.70m. He has black skin but he has many girls who like him. He is a funny man and he always speaks joking with friends. He likes reading book well. Every free time from school, he always stays in library. On Sunday, he usually stays at home to for reading books and newspapers. Unfortunately, he has no sweetheart. I have made friend with him for 8 years. We studied in class together from primary school until high school. He is a good student in the class and good at student in class. He always gives me some advices as I was sad or I had something wrong in my idea. He always says Ok when I would like him to help me. In summary, I was so happy that I could choose a good person as my friend. In my opinion, he and I are best friend forever.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment