Friday, January 17, 2014

About Me (Mr. KOUR SOCHEAT) My Story Life


My full name is KOUR SOCHEAT. I am 24, a year IV student, Faculty of science, department of computer, at Build Bright University and a year I student, Faculty of business, at PPIU (Phnom Penh International University). I was born in Chamkamorn district, Phnom Penh City. My farther is a doctor and my mother is homemaker. They are not so rich but they can give me what I want. I had lived there for five year. Then, My family move to live in Kompong Cham province. I am a smallest in my family. I have two sister and two brother. They were married. I graduated in 2008 in Toul Tom Pong high school in Kompong Cham province. After that, I came to Phnom Penh to study. I am not a handsome boy. I am just a bit short. I am only 1.68 meter. I am a person who is friendly and like making friend. I have many girl friends and boy friends. I like person who can help each other. Furthermore, I do not like making friends with person who is not a good person such as stealer, burglar, gangster…etc. In addition, I like learning everything, which makes me having new knowledge. In my free time, I like go sight seeing, reading, watching, and talking with friends…etc. I have some plans with my future. After I graduate Bachelor degree, I would like to continue my study until Master degree or PhD. Moreover, I want to be a good manager in a company or organization. I hope that my dreaming will be true. Finally, I really enjoy my life. In my own opinion, I would like to say thank to my parents that they have given me all the good things.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment